If you’re looking to buy a new multimeter for automotive and still confused about which one is best.
Then you’re in the right place because Our team has spent more than 50 hours researching, comparing, and testing the different options available in the market nowadays to be able to compile the following list of picks for the best multimeter for automotive you can purchase right away from Amazon.
First, here are our picks for today along with our research score for each item.
Top 10 best multimeter for automotive (Our Favorites)
Now, let’s take a look at each item of the best multimeter for automotive, in order to know the different features & benefits of each pick.
Fluke FLUKE-88-5 88V 1000V Automotive Multimeter
$467.98 in stock
- Digital multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, and temperature
- Manual- and auto-ranging modes for user flexibility; Peak Min/Max to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Built-in thermometer allows for temperature readings without a separate instrument
- Performs millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors
- Safety rated for Category III to 1000V and Category IV to 600V.Operating Temperature:-20 °C - 55 °C
Klein Tools MM600 Multimeter, Digital Auto-Ranging, AC/DC Voltage and Current, Temperature, Frequency, Continuity, More, 1000V
$69.97 in stock
6 used from $60.72
- Multimeter measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MOhms resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity
- Digital Mulimeter has CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V safety rating
- Built to endure a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
IKOVWUK Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Digital Multimeter Voltmeter, Auto-Ranging DC AC Voltage Tester Ohmmeter for Testing Voltage Current Resistance Continuity Capacitance Temperature and Automotive
$29.99 in stock
- 【High-precision Auto Ranging】 This IKOVWUK voltage tester measures AC/DC voltage from 600mv to 600V, current from 600μA to 10A, resistance from 600Ω to 60MΩ accurately. You can also use it for continuity, diode, temperature, frequency, capacitance and live wire test. CAT III 600V safety rating and double fuses provide overload protection.
- 【Fully Functioned】 This voltmeter can be used to measure AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, duty cycle, capacitance, continuity, diode, and temperature. It is not only a voltage tester; but also a multi-tester such as a circuit tester and electric meter.
- 【6000 Counts True-RMS Display】 New generation high accuracy chip, updated software and TRUE RMS(root mean square), provides higher range and more accurate readings, which makes this digital multimeter become an excellent helper for electrical test.
- 【User-friendly Design】 Equipped with backlight screen, flashlight, support stand and test leads holder, this voltage meter is really helpful for testing automotive and household electrical problems.
- 【Considerate Service】The package of this ohmmeter included 1 pair of test leads,1 pair of K-type test leads, 1 screwdriver, 1 storage bag, and 2 AAA batteries. Our brand IKOVWUK also provides a lifetime service and technical support.
AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Ohmmeter Auto-Ranging Tester; Accurately Measures Voltage Current Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive
$36.99 in stock
- Versatile Digital Multimeter - Accurately measures AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Resistance, Diode, Continuity and Temperature
- Thoughful Design - Support Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make the process of measurements easier. Professional level is reflected in some features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- Suitable For Many Occasions - This Multimeter is a golden partner to help to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately.
- Ensure Safety - Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading，and it will be more secure and reliable； F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes can protect the multimeter effectively
- Additional Tips - Combined with Amazon's superior delivery, we provide lifetime technical support. ( Note: Please take off the cap before using the test leads)
TopDiag P200 Automotive Circuit Tester, 12V 24V Car Electrical Test Tool, 9~30V with Multimeter/Activating Component/Relay/Fuel Injector/Oscilloscope/0~5V Power with 20ft Cable Tool Bag for Vehicle
$214.99 in stock
- 【Relay Tester & Fuel Injector Tester】Test the common automotive relay, such as 5-terminal and 4-terminal relays. The probe tip of tester electric outputs different pulse signals to the injector to diagnose injector status, it can work with any fuel pressure tester.
- 【0~5V Adjustable Power Supply & Activating Components】0~5V power is useful when checking the wiring to the ECU/ECM, also meet the voltage requirements for the sensitive parts with low voltage. Besides positive activation, negative activation is our newest function which others none, power on components at a moment notice.
- 【Multimeter & Oscilloscope Tester】P200 can accurately test the dc voltage, resistance, current, frequency, continuity, polarity of diode, positive/negative poles and signal circuit.
- 【18 Languages & 20FT Long Extension Wire】You can choose from 18 languages. 20-foot cable easily diagnostic the entire circuit system of the vehicle and effectively test components and circuits.
- 【Smart Test & On-line Firmware Upgrade】When connecting to the probe tip to measure voltage, resistance, positive/negative polarity it automatically becomes an instant auto ranges without manually selecting it. You can upgrade firmware on-line using USB cable conveniently.
Fluke 233 Remote Display Multimeter
$332.89 in stock
- Removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Battery life: 400 hours
- True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Low power wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 10 meters (33 feet) away from the point of measurement for added flexibility
KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Voltmeter Auto-Ranging Fast Accurately Measures Voltage Current Amp Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive
$37.89 in stock
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - KAIWEETS HT118A Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 60 MOhms resistance, electrical tester also tests temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, wire on-off, and test diodes and continuity.
- EASY OPERATION - Switch the dial to the function you need, and the LED lights on the jacks will shine accordingly. To plug in the leads is easy. Autoranging saves you the hassle of having to know which range of value. Large 2.9” LCD backlight display, easy-to-read digits offer a 6000-count resolution.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Non-contact voltage testing and Live function with sound and light alarm. Flashlight on the back ensures easy use in dimly lit places. Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations. Stable kickstand, Pen slot on the back, Low battery prompt, Data retention, Auto power-off.
- SAFETY FIRST - IEC Rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CE, RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double ceramic fuse and thermistor protection circuit. High Voltage Protection is active on all ranges. Double insulated unit. Silicone protective case prevents it from falling damage.
- AFTERSALES - KAIWEETS provides a 36-Month after-sale service, lifetime technical support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns. Package includes multimeter, test leads, thermocouple, batteries and user manual. ( Note: Please take off the cap before using the leads)
KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter with Case, DC AC Voltmeter, Ohm Volt Amp Test Meter and Continuity Test Diode Voltage Tester for Household Outlet, Automotive Battery Test (Anti-Burn with Double Fuses)
$15.49 in stock
- Customer Service: KAIWEETS provides a lifetime after sale service and technical support. This digital multimeter is included with 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed), comes with a carrying case and 2 decent cable leads.
- Multi-Function: This multimeter can test AC/DC Voltage, DC current (Can not for AC current), Resistance, Continuity, Diode Measurement.
- Sensitive Test: Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right test range. Data hold function, backlight function helps you test clearly and quickly in a dim place.
- Safety Operation: IEC Rated CAT III 600V, CE and RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double fuses. This multimeter has overload protection on all ranges.
- Widely Used: The Digital Multimeter is designed to be safe and accurate, and suitable for electrician test, household use, automotive, industrial electrical problems.
OTC 3980 750 Series Automotive Multimeter
$142.59 in stock
1 used from $110.00
- Includes powerful automotive test functions such as frequency duty cycle diode and continuity tests
- Plus automotive specific tests true RMS RPM dwell pulse width temperature backlight RS232 and min/max
- CATIII so it is compatible Hybrid vehicle systems
- Auto power off
- PC cable software and black canvas case is included
Crenova Digital Multimeter TRMS Multi Testers, Auto-Ranging Volt Meter, 6000 Counts Ohmmeter, Measures Capacitance Diodes Continuity Resistance Transistor hFE Temp with Probes, for Home, Automotive
- Up to 10 test modes: This Automotive multimeter comes with Versatile to measure AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, continuity, diode, transistor (hFE), and temperature
- Comes equipped with non-contact voltage (NCV) detector: Crenova home multimeter good for quick and precise sensing AC electric field without touching any wires
- Hook hole, support stand, and test lead holder design add more convenience: This multimeter tester let you fully concentrate on hassle electrical upgrades, repairs, and maintenance tasks
- Bright torch and screen backlight: Crenova automotive volt meter ensures reliable performance in lower light areas, rubber holster effectively protects the multimeter from strong impact force
- Includes all must-have accessories: K-type thermocouple (1), probe test leads (1 pair), alligator clip test leads (1 pair), 1.5V LR6 AA batteries (2), carrying box (1), and manual (1)