Hi there, are you tired of looking for the best cable modem wireless router combo?
Don’t worry because we went out and did deep research on the products available in the market, compared thousands of items with different specifications and price tags then compiled the following list of the top-rated 10 cable modem wireless router combo that you can buy confidently.
BEST 10 cable modem wireless router combo [Our Recommendations]
So that you can have a better vision of what to expect let’s go through the products we picked for you one by one and see the features that come with it in brief.
ARRIS SURFboard SBG10 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others (black)
$99.00 in stock
18 used from $51.57
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
ASUS AX6000 WiFi 6 Cable Modem Wireless Router Combo (CM-AX6000) - Dual Band, DOCSIS 3.1, Gigabit Internet Support, Approved by Comcast Xfinity and Spectrum, 160MHz Bandwidth, OFDMA, MU-MIMO
2 used from $244.63
- High Efficiency WiFi 6 - Enjoy fast speeds up to 6000 Mbps with WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- Compact & CableLabs certified cable gateway to ensure the best compatibility of cable internet service.
- Small & Elegant Design with embedded WiFi antenna makes it the smallest DOCSIS 3.1 WiFi 6 cable gateway in retail cable industry.
- 100% Passive Cooling with fan-less design for noise-less experience
- Cost Saving & Future Proof - Stop Paying modem/router rental fees from your cable provider
Netgear Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatibility Cable Providers including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox (Renewed)
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and Cable bundled voice services
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees. System Requirements Cable broadband Internet service, Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility, Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services, Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 400 Mbps speed
- FAST Wi Fi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps) VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 24x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0 SAFE & SECURE: Includes parental controls, and supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8x4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
$70.00 in stock
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8x4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- "Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them."
NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo (C7800) - Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Cox, Spectrum | Cable Plans Up to 2 Gigabits | AC3200 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.1
$307.24 in stock
23 used from $180.00
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 2Gbps. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps) and Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Future speeds with these service providers may change over time. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service
- Save monthly rental fees: Model C7800 replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees
- Get up to 3000 square feet wireless coverage and 45 devices connected with AC3200 speed (up to 3200 Mbps)
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 hi-speed USB 3.0 ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.1
Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit Router
$174.98 in stock
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox for Cable Plans Up to 800Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0
27 used from $86.03
- Save monthly rental fees: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router, saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Xfinity (up to 800Mbps), Cox (up to 500Mbps), Spectrum (up to 400Mbps).
- Fast Wi-Fi performance: Get up to 1800 square feet wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps).
- Versatile connections: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.1.
Netgear C6250-100NAS AC1600 (16x4) WiFi Cable Modem Router Combo (C6250) DOCSIS 3.0 Certified for Xfinity Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, & more
$103.97 in stock
28 used from $62.38
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE and more
- Three-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem plus AC1600 WiFi Router plus 2 Gigabit Wired Switch
- Up to 680Mbps modem speed and Dual-Band AC1600 (2.4GHz and 5GHz) WiFi speed. 16x4 channel bonding/ Approved for plans up to 300 Mbps
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 16x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- NETGEASR Genie App plusContent filtering Parental Controls allow you to easily manage your network from your Mobile device.Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
Motorola MG7550 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter Spectrum, More | for Cable Plans Up to 300 Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0
2 used from $93.99
- 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1900 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WiFi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall DFS, Power Boost, and more. This product is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 375 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks. WiFi performance is exceptionally good, even in multi-dwelling units with lots of WiFi noise from neighbors. DFS and Power Boost are key
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Suddenlink, WOW., CableOne and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MG7550 has no phone jack.)
- Built-in high-speed Wi-Fi router with AC1900 Wi-Fi, and Power Boost, and DFS provides Internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance WiFi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. The router can work on WiFi DFS frequencies, unlike most routers, so it is much less vulnerable to WiFi interference from neighbors. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design minimizes shelf space and improves cooling while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo (C7800) - Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Cox, Spectrum AC3200 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.1 (Renewed)
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast and COX. NOT compatible with Spectrum, Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7800 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees
- BUILT FOR ULTIMATE SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 2 Gigabits speed
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 3000 square feet wireless coverage and 45 devices connected with AC3200 speed (up to 3200 Mbps)
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 hi speed USB 3.0 ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices
The items presented in the table above are the ones we reviewed personally and we confidently recommend them for you but if you think your option or price range is not there then let us help you with a list of factors that you should consider when trying to figure out the suitable cable modem wireless router combo for you.
If you are a fan of shopping then you might know that in order to buy the best cable modem wireless router combo in terms of quality is to clear your expectations of what you exactly need then if you find multiple items then you go to the next step which is comparing between the products available and seeing which one fulfills all your demands taking into consideration things like the price, the usability, and durability.
This might sound simple and easy but unfortunately, it’s not particularly if you have countless options of the same products from a variety of brands. This can make the process of comparing and figuring out the best a bit overwhelming.
Furthermore, we know that many companies, models, and brands selling cable modem wireless router combo always produce a bunch of products with nearly the same features which leave you in a state of confusion as you are not able to decide which one to select.
We completely understand that. Hence, we tried to make it easy for you by providing our recommendations, and more than that we’ll reveal how we come to choose them.
How to select the best cable modem wireless router combo?
There are a lot of key points you must be mindful of when trying to pick out and purchase a product on any online shopping website not just Amazon. Here are some of them:
It’s a very important factor because people are not equal when it comes to spending money, most of us have an estimated budget in mind before we go ahead and buy any item.
There is no one who doesn’t want to get a high-quality product at a fair price and fortunately, most of the marketplaces and online e-commerce sites nowadays including Amazon have a system that automatically compares the item you pick with similar ones in terms of features and prices so buying cable modem wireless router combo has become very easy.
This is a less crucial point you should rely on but it’s worth mentioning. So, before you buy choose which brand provides you the best features while respecting your budget. If you don’t have a problem with the price you can go with the brand that you like. Though, be aware that items from popular brands like Apple usually cost a lot more than the new relatively new brands on the market.
The third thing you would like to check is the functionality of the product you want to buy, for example, if you want to determine the best cable modem wireless router combo then you should as yourself first whether you need an item with a high functionality or just a basic one will do the job.
To get to know and have a clear idea about the level of functionality your product has just take a closer look at its specifications and key features because the sophisticated they are the better and higher the functionality is.
The Customer Reviews:
This is quick simple and you might be doing it already, whenever you want to purchase a product always read the reviews left from the old customers who have bought the same item. In that way, you get to know their experience and what they think about the product.
The great thing is that sites like Amazon always display the reviews of customers right in the button of the product page which is awesome.
Why We Recommend Buying On Amazon?
Amazon has an established track record of being among the popular online shopping websites in the whole world. So, don’t be surprised if you see a lot of people buying stuff from them.
Here are some of the reasons why you should buy your desired products from Amazon:
1 – Great value for your money
First and foremost, Amazon is certainly a place where you can find the best prices for most of the products especially the ones we use frequently. This is simply because Amazon works and has a lot of collaborations with most of the well-known manufacturing companies. In fact, a lot of intermediaries are cut off resulting in a huge drop in the prices for all products.
2 – The most Reliable
Amazon is literally all over the place, it has a lot of stores and offices all around the world. Thus, they have good reliability. Besides, being able to deliver a lot faster than any other online platform out there.
Not only that, but they also care about their customers and they always ensure their satisfaction by providing great support working round the clock to answer questions and resolve tickets.
3 – Wide Selection
When buying from Amazon you have a huge selection of products from different providers. No matter, what specs you’re looking for you will find the one that best suits your needs thanks to the large number of sellers from all over the world who list their products on the website.
You have a variety of options to choose from as well as access to the newly released items that are added every day and you get the chance to compare between products in terms of features, prices, sizes, and much more.
4 – Trustworthy
Amazon has been selling products for years. Hence, they have a large experience in the market and have been able to build credibility online.
The Bottom Line
All in all, our team strongly thinks they have done a good job at picking the top 10 cable modem wireless router combo available on the market so you can’t go wrong with your purchase if you pick out any of them.
The last thing that will determine which one to pick from the presented ones is the factors we have mentioned above so be sure to go through them and hope you’ll find what you’re looking for.
That’s it for today’s topic, we hope you’ve enjoyed reading it. If Yes we wonder if you can share it.
Otherwise, stay awesome (: