Hi there, are you tired of looking for the best brother embroidery machines?
Don’t worry because we went out and did deep research on the products available in the market, compared thousands of items with different specifications and price tags then compiled the following list of the top-rated 10 brother embroidery machines that you can buy confidently.
BEST 10 brother embroidery machines [Our Recommendations]
So that you can have a better vision of what to expect let’s go through the products we picked for you one by one and see the features that come with it in brief.
Brother Inno-vis NQ1700E Embroidery Machine
Brother Persona Single Needle Embroidery Machine
- Advanced Needle Threading System
- Built-in Dual USB Port
- Droplight LED Embroidery Positioning Marker
Brother HC1850 Sewing and Quilting Machine, 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 8 Included Feet
- 185 Unique built-in stitches: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- At your side support: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother At your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother ST150HDH Sewing Machine, Strong & Tough, 50 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 9 Included Feet
5 used from $257.39
- 50 Unique built-in stitches: The ST150HDH features 50 built-in standard, utility and decorative stitches including 5 auto-size buttonholes
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes the thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The STH150HDH heavy duty sewing machine comes with 9 sewing feet, set of heavy weight sewing needles, instruction manual and more
- LCD Screen: View your stitch selections, stitch size and recommended sewing foot on the LCD display
- At your side support: The ST150HDH sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother PQ1500SL Sewing and Quilting Machine, Up to 1,500 Stitches Per Minute, Wide Table, 7 Included Feet
7 used from $647.49
- 1,500 Stitches per minute max sewing speed: Maximum stitching of up to 1,500 stitches per minute allows you to sew and quilt more in less time
- Advanced needle threading system: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. The removable knee-lifter enables you to lift your presser foot with your knee, leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- Precision pin feeding system: It's so easy to sew a wide variety of fabric thicknesses thanks to Brother's Pin Feed system for precision fabric feeding
- At your side support: The PQ1500SL quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother SE600 Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 80 Designs, 103 Built-In Stitches, Computerized, 4" x 4" Hoop Area, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 7 Included Feet
- 80 Built-in designs: The SE600 comes with 80 built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your projects
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and embroidery combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 103 Built-in sewing stitches: This machine features 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches per minute)- 710
- Large color touchscreen: The Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine features a large 3.2" LCD color touchscreen allowing you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This computerized combo machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
Brother PE535 Embroidery Machine, 80 Built-in Designs, 4" x 4" Hoop Area, Large 3.2" LCD Touchscreen, USB Port, 9 Font Styles
- 80 Built-in designs: The PE535 features 80 built-in embroidery designs including kids' designs, holiday, floral and many more
- 9 Built-in fonts: 6 English and 3 Japanese lettering fonts allow you to personalize your creations
- USB Port: The USB port allows you to upload and store your own embroidery designs to your PE535's built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: An expansive 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This Brother embroidery machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field and includes a hoop
Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine, 138 Built-in Designs, 5" x 7" Hoop Area, Large 3.2" LCD Touchscreen, USB Port, 11 Font Styles
- 138 Built-in designs: Featuring 138 built-in embroidery designs including scrollwork, florals and quilt patterns, the PE800 has numerous options to allow your creativity to flourish
- 11 Built-in fonts: 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are perfect for monogramming and lettering
- USB Port: The PE800's USB port allows you to import your embroidery designs into your machine's built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: The large 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before embroidering
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This embroidery-only machine comes with an embroidery foot and a 5" x 7" inch embroidery hoop perfect for stitching larger designs
Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 4 Star Wars Faceplates, 10 Downloadable Star Wars Designs, 80 Designs, 103 Built-In Stitches, 4" x 4" Hoop Area, 3.2" Touchscreen, 7 Included Feet
- STAR WARS CLASSICS FACEPLATES: The LB5000S comes with 3 interchangeable character faceplates including Darth Vader, R2-D2 and Princess Leia in addition to a Star Wars logo faceplate
- 80 BUILT-IN DESIGNS PLUS 103 SEWING STITCHES: The LB5000S features 80 built-in embroidery designs and 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Preview your designs before stitching with the 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 4 inch x 4 inch embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
- This product is intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts, and any other use or sale voids the warranty.
Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 138 Designs, 240 Built-in Stitches, Computerized, 5" x 7" Hoop Area, 3.2" LCD Touchscreen Display, 8 Included Feet
- 138 Built-in designs: The SE1900 comes with 138 Built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monogramming
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes the thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 240 Built-in sewing stitches: The SE1900 features 240 Built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs and browse editing options on the large full color, 3.2" inch LCD touchscreen display
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This Brother combo embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 5" x 7" Embroidery field for larger designs with an included hoop and 8 sewing feet
The items presented in the table above are the ones we reviewed personally and we confidently recommend them for you but if you think your option or price range is not there then let us help you with a list of factors that you should consider when trying to figure out the suitable brother embroidery machines for you.
If you are a fan of shopping then you might know that in order to buy the best brother embroidery machines in terms of quality is to clear your expectations of what you exactly need then if you find multiple items then you go to the next step which is comparing between the products available and seeing which one fulfills all your demands taking into consideration things like the price, the usability, and durability.
This might sound simple and easy but unfortunately, it’s not particularly if you have countless options of the same products from a variety of brands. This can make the process of comparing and figuring out the best a bit overwhelming.
Furthermore, we know that many companies, models, and brands selling brother embroidery machines always produce a bunch of products with nearly the same features which leave you in a state of confusion as you are not able to decide which one to select.
We completely understand that. Hence, we tried to make it easy for you by providing our recommendations, and more than that we’ll reveal how we come to choose them.
How to select the best brother embroidery machines?
There are a lot of key points you must be mindful of when trying to pick out and purchase a product on any online shopping website not just Amazon. Here are some of them:
It’s a very important factor because people are not equal when it comes to spending money, most of us have an estimated budget in mind before we go ahead and buy any item.
There is no one who doesn’t want to get a high-quality product at a fair price and fortunately, most of the marketplaces and online e-commerce sites nowadays including Amazon have a system that automatically compares the item you pick with similar ones in terms of features and prices so buying brother embroidery machines has become very easy.
This is a less crucial point you should rely on but it’s worth mentioning. So, before you buy choose which brand provides you the best features while respecting your budget. If you don’t have a problem with the price you can go with the brand that you like. Though, be aware that items from popular brands like Apple usually cost a lot more than the new relatively new brands on the market.
The third thing you would like to check is the functionality of the product you want to buy, for example, if you want to determine the best brother embroidery machines then you should as yourself first whether you need an item with a high functionality or just a basic one will do the job.
To get to know and have a clear idea about the level of functionality your product has just take a closer look at its specifications and key features because the sophisticated they are the better and higher the functionality is.
The Customer Reviews:
This is quick simple and you might be doing it already, whenever you want to purchase a product always read the reviews left from the old customers who have bought the same item. In that way, you get to know their experience and what they think about the product.
The great thing is that sites like Amazon always display the reviews of customers right in the button of the product page which is awesome.
Why We Recommend Buying On Amazon?
Amazon has an established track record of being among the popular online shopping websites in the whole world. So, don’t be surprised if you see a lot of people buying stuff from them.
Here are some of the reasons why you should buy your desired products from Amazon:
1 – Great value for your money
First and foremost, Amazon is certainly a place where you can find the best prices for most of the products especially the ones we use frequently. This is simply because Amazon works and has a lot of collaborations with most of the well-known manufacturing companies. In fact, a lot of intermediaries are cut off resulting in a huge drop in the prices for all products.
2 – The most Reliable
Amazon is literally all over the place, it has a lot of stores and offices all around the world. Thus, they have good reliability. Besides, being able to deliver a lot faster than any other online platform out there.
Not only that, but they also care about their customers and they always ensure their satisfaction by providing great support working round the clock to answer questions and resolve tickets.
3 – Wide Selection
When buying from Amazon you have a huge selection of products from different providers. No matter, what specs you’re looking for you will find the one that best suits your needs thanks to the large number of sellers from all over the world who list their products on the website.
You have a variety of options to choose from as well as access to the newly released items that are added every day and you get the chance to compare between products in terms of features, prices, sizes, and much more.
4 – Trustworthy
Amazon has been selling products for years. Hence, they have a large experience in the market and have been able to build credibility online.
The Bottom Line
All in all, our team strongly thinks they have done a good job at picking the top 10 brother embroidery machines available on the market so you can’t go wrong with your purchase if you pick out any of them.
The last thing that will determine which one to pick from the presented ones is the factors we have mentioned above so be sure to go through them and hope you’ll find what you’re looking for.
That’s it for today’s topic, we hope you’ve enjoyed reading it. If Yes we wonder if you can share it.
Otherwise, stay awesome (: