Have you been looking for the best jeep tj led flasher relay?
You’re Lucky! because we went out and did deep research on jeep tj led flasher relay available on the market, did a side-by-side comparison of thousands of items with various specifications and price tags then compiled the following list of the top-rated 10 jeep tj led flasher relay that you can buy confidently.
BEST 10 jeep tj led flasher relay [Our Recommendations]
Cool! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this blog post. let’s take a closer look at each pick of the best jeep tj led flasher relay, its specifications, and features.
ZHParty EP27 LED Flasher Relay for Bulb LED Turn Signal, Fix Fast Hyper Flash, Compatible with Jeep Wrangler TJ 2001-06, Compatible with Jeep Cherokee XJ 1994-2001, 5 Pins Flasher Relay
|Part Number||5 PIN EP27 LED Flasher Relay|
XtremeAmazing 5 Pin EP27 FL27 Electronic Flasher Relay for Car Vehicle LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs Hyper Blink Flash Fix
- Dimensions:1.2" x 1.2" x 1.55” (L*W*H)
- Voltage: 12V, Max current: 20A
- Fit 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Plymouth and Pontiac (Please Note: Don’t fit Jeep Grand Cherokee) It can solve LED related turn signal problems such as rapid flashing, not flashing,hyper flashing, or bulb burnt out warning on dashboard.Package Contents: 1 x 5Pin EP27 Turn Signal Flasher
- Package Contents: 1 x 5Pin EP27 Turn Signal Flasher
Dewhel LED Electronic Flasher EP27 12 Volt FL27 5-Pin Relay Fix For LED Turn Signal Bulbs Hyper Flash Fix
- 5-Pin EP27 FL27 LED Electronic Flasher Relay Fix for the turn signal blinker ligh to fix hyper flash problems
- 12 Volt applications, LED compatible,Size: 1.2" x 1.2" x 1.5" - please check to make sure size is compatible, as this flasher relay may be larger than its original counterpart
- Fit for 1994-2009 Buick, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Plymouth and Pontiac (Note: Does not fit Jeep Grand Cherokee)
- Important note : this LED flash will only fix the LED bulb's hyper flash issue, not the wattage lower than stock bulb related "bulb out" warning message on dashboard.
- Connection Instructions:Replace the stock relay in the fuse box.
iJDMTOY (1) 5-Pin EP27 FL27 Electronic LED Flasher Relay Fix As LED Turn Signal Bulbs Hyper Flash Fix
$9.89 in stock
1 used from $8.47
- LED electronic flasher relay fix for turn signal blinker lights to fix hyper flash problems
- Operates at 12V plus has a easy plug-n-play installation
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 1.5" - please check to make sure size is compatible, as this flasher relay may be larger than its original counterpart
- Compatible with 1994-2009 Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysle, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Plymouth and Pontiac (Note: Does not fit Jeep Grand Cherokee), Replace Stock Numbers: 002 542 21 19, 10041073, 10041074, 10224868, 12450019, 12450020, 12450070, 1F00-66-830, 1F20-66-830, 1F80-66-830, 1L5Z 13350-AA, 25520-89983, 25730-01M00, 25730-01M01, 25730-48A00, 2L1Z 13350-AA, 3536102, 3548813, 3600 1032, 3837 161, 3837 162, 4373 429, 4606 478AD, 4607 084, 4671 714AA
- and 4671 714AB, 4671 714AC, 4713 484, 4760 060, 4L3Z 13350-AA, 5266 169, 5600 0903, 5600 7370, 5600 9339, 5602 1321, 5602 1551, 5602 1915AA, 5C3Z 13350-AA, 5L3Z 13350-AA, 5L5Z 13350-AA, 6011036, 6W7Z 13350-A, 90987-02025, 9442495, 9442871, 9442872, C5AZ 13350-B, C6AZ 13350-B, E8OY 13350-A, F4ZZ 13350-A, F4ZZ 13350-B, F58Z 13350-A, F65Z 13350-AA, F67Z 13350-AA, F67Z 13350-BA, J3212067, J3212068, J3226900, MB305020, MB337601, PRC 8876, YL3Z 13350-AA, YU3Z 13350-AA, YU3Z 13350-BA, ZZM1-66-830, etc
CEC Industries EF32RL Flasher
- 0. 1 To 25 Amps Self Adjusting To Lamp Draw
- 2 Terminals / Round Plastic
- 11 To 15 Volts D. C
- 60 To 120 Flash Per Minute
- 600 Life Hours / DOT Compliant
Standard Motor Products RY116 Relay
8 used from $9.20
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 3.0 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1.2 Inches
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
LivTee 4Pcs 50W 6ohm Load Resistors - Fix LED Bulb Fast Hyper Flash Turn Signal Blink Error Code
- 4Pcs 50W 6ohm Load Resistors + 4pcs Quick wire Clip.
- Prevent LED Turn Signal Lights or LED License Plate Lights from hyper flashing, malfunction or trigger warning message on dashboard.
- NOTICE! Load Resistors heat up like light bulbs and get super HOT when working. Make sure you mount them away from any wires or plastic.
- One resistor is required for each turn signal bulb or each license plate light bulb.
- Easy installation. Just connect the wires with the splice taps provided and no wire cutting is necessary.
Novita EP27 Flasher
2 used from $15.78
- 12 Volt applications, LED compatible
- 5 terminals (B, E, H, I, L)
- 162 Watt / 13.5 Amp max
- For 1 to 6 Lamps
DEWHEL 12V 0.02A-10A 2-Pin CF-12 Electronic LED Flasher Relay Fix for Turn Signal Light Fast Hyper Flash
- 2 pin CF12 12V LED Flasher Relay. Suitable for motorcycle or scooter use to prevent turn signal hyper flashing
- Eliminates the need for load resistors, turn signals will flash at normal rate with or without LED bulbs
- Switch Current:0.02A - 10A
- Cubic shape 2-prong/pin CF-12 LED flasher (Size: 1.43 x 1.33 x 1.00")
- Work for cars or motorycles to fix the fast/rapid flashing turn signal or prevent weak or non flashing LED blinking issues
12V Speed Adjustable 2 Pin Direct Replacement Compatible LED Electronic Flasher Relay fix CAR and MOTORCYCLE Turn Signal & Hazard Warn Hyper Flash Relay
- PLUG AND PLAY, Work to replace Most Standard Factory 2-Pin Flasher.
- A MUST HAVE ITEM, If You Want Upgrading Stock Bulb or Bulb to LED or for Your Exist LED Tail Lamps of Turn Signal lights.
- Operating Voltage: 12V (11V-15V). Max Power: 42W. Switch Power: 0.02A to 12A. Working Temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- SPEED ADJUSTABLE, Clockwise:SLOWER , Counter Clockwise: FASTER.
- Used for MOST Automotive/Motorcycle/Bike to fix the LED Bulbs Related Turn Signal Light Hyper Flashing, not Function Properly issues.