Are you trying to buy a new negative film scanners but you can’t figure out which one is the best?
Don’t worry, Because our team has spent more than 50 hours researching, comparing, and testing the different options available in the market nowadays to be able to compile the following list of picks for the best negative film scanners you can purchase right away from Amazon. The items are ranked from 1 to 10 based on many key points mentioned at the end of this article.
So without more ado … let’s Go!
Top 10 best negative film scanners [Hand-Picked]
So that you can have a better vision of what to expect let’s go through the products we picked for you one by one and see the features that come with it in brief.
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
1 used from $149.99
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
KODAK Mobile Film Scanner - Fun Novelty Scanner Lets You Scan and Play with Old 35mm Films & Slides Using Your Smartphone Camera - Cardboard Platform & Eco-Friendly Toy LED Backlight
1 used from $29.99
- SEE YOUR OLD MEMORIES COME TO LIFE | Cool Tabletop Film Scanner Lets You View Old Negatives & Slide Positives with Your Smartphone | Just Scan & Save to Share with Friends! | Includes Collapsible Cardboard Platform/Film Tray & Battery- Powered LED Backlight for Subtle Illumination & Eco-Friendly Functionality
- ALL YOUR OLD PHOTO TYPES | No More Complicated Scanning Devices or Expensive Digitization Services! | Fun, Cutesie Little Box Lets You Play Around for Hours Without the Headache of Professional Conversion | Compatible with 35mm Color Film Negatives, 35mm Black & White Film Negatives & 35mm Color Slides
- GREAT FOR EXPERIMENTATION | Thinking About Converting Your Old Photos for Real? | Our Affordable Scanner is Mostly for Play, But Has Lots of Working Features You Can Use to Practice | Includes Free Android App for Scanning, Editing & Sharing, Internal LED Backlight, Tray for Slides/Films & Scan Platform for Smartphone - CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into
- CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into the Size of a Small Box for Effortless Storage & Travel | Perfect Portable Companion for a Fun Afternoon with Mom, Grandma or Kids| Cardboard Construction Keeps Things Light—a Great Nostalgic Gift for People of All Ages, No Tech Savvy Required
- SUPER EASY TO OPERATE | Load Film Onto the Tray, Place Your Lens Over the Hole & Tap the Screen to Focus & Capture | Note: Resolution Will Vary Depending on Slide & Camera Quality | If Images Come Out Blurry, Remember to Tap the Screen to Auto-Focus—and Keep Trying! This is Just a Toy, But Great Pics are Possible!
KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to 22 Megapixel JPEG Images – Includes - 2.4 LCD Screen – Easy Load Film Adapters
$129.99 in stock
3 used from $94.99
- AMAZING MINIATURE FILM SCANNER – All-in-One Device Lets You Scan, View, Edit, Convert & Save Old 135, 126, 110, Super 8 & Monochrome Negatives & Slides; Turn Your Old Pictures Into Sharp, Clear, Detailed Color or Black & White JPEG Files
- MULTIPLE ADAPTERS FOR FAST LOADING – Enjoy Maximum Compatibility & Ease of Conversion w/ a Variety of Adapters Designed for Fast, Continuous Loading; Improve Quality Up to 14/22MP w/ Adjustable Brightness, Color & Reverse/Flip
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE WITH 2.4” LCD – Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display [Internal Memory Holds Up to 128MB]
- MEMORIES FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM – Use Any SD Card Up to 32GB [Not Included] Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media
- 3-IN-1 INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER & MORE – Extended Accessories Pack Includes Universal Power Source for US, EU & UK, Cleaning Wand, USB Cable & TV Cable Power Adapter; View Images Big Screen TV, Etc.
Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
1 used from $269.99
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film: 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 Inches x 22 Inches. Maximum Scan Area 8.5 x 11.7 inches. TPU 2.7 x 9.5 inches
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film: Digital ICE for Film
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from photos: Digital ICE for prints
- Restore faded color photos with one touch: Epson easy photo fix included
- Scan slides, negatives and medium format panoramic film: Built in transparency unit
Negative Film : Scanner and converter
- Import your picture from gallery or take a photo with camera
- Edit your photo and you can save.
- Share with your friends via email, facebook ,whatsApp or other social networks
Magnasonic All-in-One 22MP Film Scanner with Large 5" Display & HDMI, Converts 35mm/126/110/Super 8 Film & 135/126/110 Slides into Digital Photos, Built-in Memory (FS71)
- PRESERVE OLD MEMORIES - Quickly and easily converts 35mm/110/126/Super 8 film negatives & 135/126/110 slides into high resolution 22MP digital JPEG files
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW - Using the stunning 5'' LCD screen, view your film, slides & scanned images directly on the scanner or use an HDMI cable (not included) to view on your TV or monitor
- BUILT-IN MEMORY & SD CARD SLOT - With a convenient 128MB internal memory and an SD card slot for up to 128GB of expandable memory you'll be able to scan and save a lifetime of photos
- NO COMPUTER NEEDED - No complicated or expensive photo-editing software or driver installation required, you can adjust brightness, RGB color correction, flip and mirror directly on the scanner
- FAST & EASY SCANNING - Simple setup for frustration-free operation to effortlessly scan your photos in less than 5 seconds each with the included fast-loading film trays
Rybozen Ultra-Thin Portable Slide Scanner 5 x 4 Inches LED Light Panel,Photo Slides Negatives and Film Viewer,USB Powered
- 【Ideal Light Source】Color temperature: 5000k±200k ; It can restore the color to 98% of the original.The LED light source and light-diffusing acrylic panel offer even distribution of light across the whole viewing area with no ‘hot spots ' or 'dim points'.
- 【Maximized Efficiency 】It can hold about 6 pieces of 135 negatives simultaneously. Place slides or negative strips side by side and easily capture multiple images simultaneously. Best used together with the SlideScan app (for scanning photo slides) or the FilmBox app (for scanning film negatives) .
- 【Product Introduction】Viewing area：5 x 4 Inches（125x100mm）; Overall Dimensions: L: 158 mm W: 150 mm D: 14 mm; Net weight: 235g . Ultra-thin, light, and easy to carry.
- 【Power Source】 Use 6 AAA batteries or 5V 1A power adapter for power supply. This light panel consumes very little power and does not get hot.The lamp life is greater than 10,000 hours.
- 【Box Contents】①1 x LED slide viewer light box；②6 x AAA batteries；③1 x Introductory manual; ④1 x USB to DC power cord；⑤1 x Black cloth cover.
Rybozen Mobile Film and Slide Scanner, Lets You Scan and Play with Old 35mm Films & Slides Using Your Smartphone Camera, Fun Toys and Gifts with LED Backlight, Rugged Plastic Folding Scanner
- 【Foldable and Space Saving Design】This scanner is foldable and do not take up much room, you can Fold it into the Size of a Small Box, so it's very convenient to storage and travel.
- 【Relive Those Old Memories】Compatible with 35mm Slides and Film Negatives. No More Complicated operation and expensive fees.
- 【Simple and Super Easy to Use】Insert a slide or negative into the tray, turn on Built-In LED backlight, place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture. Please note: the quality of photos will be limited to the resolution of your phone's camera.
- 【FILM TO JPEG with Your Phone】 Rybozen mobile film scanner allows you convert old 35mm Films and Slides With Your Smartphone. This scanner is a great gift for parents and interesting toy for kids.
- 【Free APP to Scan Edit and Share】Use free Rybozen App to Capture, Crop, Rotate and Filter; Adjust Color and Contrast; Share on Social Media!
DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner, Converts 35mm 135 110 126 and Super 8 Films/Slides/Negatives to Digital JPG Photos, Built-in 128MB Memory, 2.4 LCD Screen
$85.99 in stock
6 used from $77.39
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
Wolverine F2D Saturn Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 120 Medium Format, 127 Film, Microfiche, 35mm Negatives & Slides to Digital - 4.3" LCD, 16GB SD Card, Z-Cloth & HDMI Cable Included (Blue)
- Wolverine F2D Saturn Digital Film & Slide Scanner - FILM & SLIDES TO DIGITAL JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 20MP Wolverine Digital Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 127 Slides & Negatives, 120 Film Negatives (2.5" x 1.75", 2.5" x 2.5", 2.5" x 3.0", 2.5" x 3.5") and Microfiche to JPEG Digital Files
- LARGE, BRIGHT 4.3” COLOR LCD – HD Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness. Easy Operation & Image Viewing and scanning.
- HDMI Output jack to view images on TV/Monitor in High Definition.
- 16GB SD Card, Z-Cloth & HDMI Cable Included
- Worldwide Voltage Power Adapter 110V/240V Wall AC Adapter
We understand that it can be very hard to select your desired product, especially If there are hundreds and hundreds of brands, colors, and even items with nearly the same features.
Before you go ahead and purchase any item, we highly recommend that you check out the list of key factors we have given below because it will make the process of comparing and picking out the right product a bit easier.
Not only that, but we also have gone through a wide range of the negative film scanners and spent hours and hours researching and comparing a variety of products in terms of specs, size, color, price, and much more.
Our research that is actually based on the same factors has helped us a lot to professionally select the 10 top-rated negative film scanners which we have revealed and shared with you early on. All these options are great so you can’t go wrong with your purchase.
Let’s take a look at the key points.
How to pick out the right negative film scanners for you?
Do you feel very stressed whenever you try to do some shopping online and attempt to pick a product from a huge selection of items offered in the marketplaces nowadays?. Do questions and doubts creep into your mind?
No worries. We got you covered and have done the whole process of comparing, researching, and selecting the greatest items for you. We’re confident we did a good job at finding convenient products for each and every individual or at least the majority of them.
But still, it’s important for you to do further research on negative film scanners that you have considered buying. Here are some questions that you should ask yourself before getting a new product:
is the item I am buying worth the investment?
What features and benefits does it offer?
Why do I need to buy the negative film scanners?
What budget I am willing to spend?
You might have more questions than that. Though, we think those are the most common ones that pop up in anyone’s mind. The only effective way to decide is to get as much information from reliable online sources as you possibly can.
Concerning the online sources you can check out:
- Some buying guides, reviews and articles talking about the product you want to buy, the features it contains and basically all the how-to’s about it.
- Video tutorials on Youtube for people who purchased the products and their experience with it.
- Word of mouth from your friends and family who already have got that particular item or a similar one.
- Check what do people say about the product on various online forums.
Using the most known and reputable sources will ensure you get your hands on the best negative film scanners available on the current market and a great value for your money.
Since our goal is to provide the most authentic and objective buyer guides, we use both manual research and AI software to spot some amazing options available for what you’re looking for. Thus, we rely on a lot of factors that include and are not limited to the following ones:
1 – Brand value:
Every brand that sells negative film scanners has to manufacture a unique product and come up with totally something in order to be able to compete and gain customers. Consequently, the popular brands might be expensive than the brand-new and not established ones.
2 – Features:
It gives you a better understanding of the material, software, and technologies used to produce the item which is great because you can rely on that to figure out whether the product is going to do the job for you or not.
3 – Product value:
This is a metric that measures how much bang for the buck you get when you purchase your negative film scanners.
4 – Customer Reviews:
This is simply the number of people who have purchased the product and rated their experience. This is very important for you to collect some useful thoughts about the item you would like to purchase.
5 – Customer Ratings:
It might seem like it’s similar to the aforementioned factor but it’s not. There is a small difference, the customer ratings is a grade given to the product based on the average rating provided by real-world users who have bought the negative film scanners.
6 – Product Quality:
When it comes to the quality of product, you need to remember that you don’t get what you pay for, sometimes less and other times even more.
7 – Product Reliability:
Whenever you talk about reliability you definitely end up measuring how durable a product is. In fact, How long it will be working out for you.
Disco Santiago’s goal is to provide the most objective guides to help you as a buyer therefore, we always make sure all the content and information provided is up to date. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
To sum things up finding the best negative film scanners that suits your needs is not difficult when you have a clear vision about what do you need exactly and the list of factors to take into account.
That’s it for today’s topic, we hope you’ve enjoyed reading it. If Yes we wonder if you can share it.
Otherwise, stay awesome (: