Have you been looking for the best mobile fish finder?
You’re Lucky! because we went out and did deep research on mobile fish finder available on the market, did a side-by-side comparison of thousands of items with various specifications and price tags then compiled the following list of the top-rated 10 mobile fish finder that you can buy confidently.
BEST 10 mobile fish finder [Our Recommendations]
Cool! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this blog post. let’s take a closer look at each pick of the best mobile fish finder, its specifications, and features.
ReelSonar CGG-MY-IBOBBER iBobber Wireless Bluetooth Smart Fish Finder for iOS and Android devices,Classic,Small
$90.08 in stock
6 used from $60.18
- Patented sonar fish identifier technology
- LED beacon
- Rechargeable battery and charge status indicator light
- 10+ hrs battery life.Syncs with iOS (Apple) 10.0 and later operating systems and Android 4.3 or later that use Bluetooth Smart (4.0)
- Accurate sonar readings down to a depth of 135'
HDS-7 LIVE - 7-inch Fish Finder with Active Imaging 3 In 1 Transducer with Smartphone Integration, Live Sonar Compatible, Preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced Mapping
1 used from $949.00
- MOST ADVANCED FISHFINDER TECHNOLOGY: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan 3D or StructureScan HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR: HDS employs a dual-core processor with more than enough speed & power to provide faster redraws & quicker response times to easily drive technology, like StructureScan 3D, Mercury VesselView Link & Lowrance Outboard pilot.
- COLOR SONAR: New dynamic color range result in high-visibility contrast never before seen in scanning fish finders. A wider range of color enhances the near-photographic image of SideScan, DownScan Imaging, TotalScan & StructureScan HD/3D quality.
- DUAL-CHANNEL CHIRP SONAR: Never miss targets when viewing two CHIRP channels at the same time. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools.
- EASY ROUTING: Navigate faster with automatic route planning that auto-plots the shortest & safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam & height, creating a route around fixed hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
Garmin Striker Cast, Castable Sonar, Pair with Mobile Device and Cast from Anywhere, Reel in to Locate and Display Fish on Smartphone or Tablet (010-02246-00)
$99.99 in stock
- Rugged, castable sonar device works with the free STRIKER Cast app (compatible with Apple or Android devices) to wirelessly stream sonar, locate fish and display them on your smartphone or tablet
- Quick, easy out-of-the-box setup: download the app, pair your mobile device with the STRIKER Cast sonar, and start fishing in minutes
- Traditional 2-D and ice fishing flasher sonar modes stream wirelessly from up to 200’ away with the STRIKER Cast app on your mobile device
- Performs well in both shallow and deep water
- Download maps with up to 1’ contours from the Garmin Quickdraw Community
Deeper START Smart Fish Finder – Castable Wireless Wi-Fi Sonar Fish Detector
$89.99 in stock
- PORTABLE: Castable fish detector. Lightweight for comfortable casting, sleek design for easy reeling. No wires or external batteries required. Great for family trips, fishing with mates or casual anglers.
- SMART TECHNOLOGY: Generates its own Wi-Fi. No mobile data or internet required. Automatic night fishing mode. Every scan is automatically saved with time and location.
- EASY TO USE: Fish finder displays fish location and size, water depth, bottom contour and vegetation using the Fish Deeper app. The app is free to download and works with both iOS and Android devices.
- GREAT SPECS: Casts out to 165ft and scans down to 165ft with 40° sonar beam for accuracy and coverage. Every scan is automatically saved with time and location.
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY: 6 hour battery life with 2.5 hour recharge.
Vexilar SP200 T-Box Smartphone Fish Finder, Black
- Carries a two year warranty
- One year battery warranty
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye bolt hole
iBobber Wireless Bluetooth Smart Fish Finder for iOS and Android Devices & Dr. Meter PS01 110lb/50kg Electronic Balance Digital Fishing Postal Hanging Hook Scale (Bundle)
- iBobber Bundle Includes:
- 1 x iBobber Wireless Bluetooth Smart Fish Finder for iOS and Android devices
- Patented sonar fish identifier technology - LED beacon - Rechargeable battery and charge status indicator light - 10+ hrs battery life.Syncs with iOS (Apple) 10.0 and later operating systems and Android 4.3 or later that use Bluetooth Smart (4.0) - Accurate sonar readings down to a depth of 135' - 2 Snap swivel connections for use as bobber or as remote fish finder - Free app on iOS and Android
- 1 x Dr. Meter PS01 110lb/50kg Electronic Balance Digital Fishing Postal Hanging Hook Scale
- The Dr.meter Fishing Scale can weigh both small and large catches alike, from a mere 0.2 lbs. to a jaw dropping 110 lbs.! The state of the art weight sensor provides precise. Crafted from premium stainless steel, the large and durable hook concealed in the back slot is convenient for you to hook up and remove from fish's mouth, luggage and everything in between.
Deeper PRO Smart Sonar Castable and Portable Smart Sonar WiFi Fish Finder for Kayaks and Boats on Shore Ice Fishing Fish Finder
$149.99 in stock
- HIGH SPECS: Casts out up to 330ft and scans down to 260ft. Precise 2.5cm target separation. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- REAL-TIME DATA: Two beam frequencies with 15 scans per second. View depth, see bottom structure and consistency, vegetation and fish.
- GPS MAPPING: Create bathymetric maps from the boat, canoe, kayak. Access all your scans, maps, points of interests, photos and notes on the Fish Deeper app and web platform.
- 4 SEASON FISHING: Versatile fish finder suitable for any season and fishing type. Great for on shore fishing, ice fishing, boat and kayak fishing.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Great addition to your boat or kayak accessories. Installs in seconds. No drilling, cables, or wires required.
HOOK2 4X - 4-inch Fish Finder with Bullet Skimmer Transducer
- EASY TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 4x Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 4x offers a wide-angle sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole.
- TRANSDUCER INCLUDED: The included Bullet Skimmer transducer gives you traditional 2-D sonar (fish arch) views.
LUCKY Portable Sonar Fish Finder Boat Depth Fishing Fish Finders Waterproof Handheld Wireless Fishing Finder Kayak Transducer Depth Finders for Ice Fishing Sea
- Waterproof : The sonar fish finder is waterproof in rains. No need to worry the splashes makes the display damaged any more. Even though the sonar fish finder dropped into the river or lake, the fish finder portable would be floating on the water surface. You just need to put the wireless fish finder in open air after fishing to avoid water vapor generated inside display because of temperature differences.
- Wireless & Castable : The sonar transducer supports max 328ft wireless operation and max 147ft water depth detection. The sonar ball is lightweight and compact and you don’t need long heavy cable anymore. Moreover, there is a small hole on the sonar transducer so that you can tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water easily.
- Water Depth & Data Display : The sonar fish finder displays water depth, fish approximate location, fish size (small,middle,big), water temperature, bottom contour and so on. Besides that, you can also choose a particular underwater area on the display to learn each data more accurately. The measurement unit can be freely switched in FT/M and ℉/℃.
- Sonar Transducer with Attractive Lamp : The sonar transducer works with 125Khz in a 90 degrees beam angle. The wireless fish finder will alerts when the sonar ball detects fish or fish schools. Even more, you will get alarm when it detects shallows. You can put the replacement transparent cap on the sonar ball which will be glowing in the dark, so you will easy to know where the sonar ball is when night fishing.
- Ideal for Fishing : LUCKY sonar fish finder is widely applied in ice fishing, kayak fishing, boat fishing and bank fishing. The wireless fish finder can be working for 5~6 hours continuously after fully charged. Once the battery save mode is turned on, and it could be working even longer than 10 hours.
Venterior Portable Rechargeable Fish Finder Wireless Sonar Sensor Fishfinder Depth Locator with Fish Size, Water Temperature, Bottom Contour, Color LCD Display
- Castable: No more long & heavy cable for transducer. Clear Color Screen: it comes with clear color TFT LCD display (2 screen background colors selectable - black and white), which enables you to read the screen in bright sunlight or at night. It applies to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment. Suitable for fishing from a kayak or boat, casting from the shore or using for ice fishing.
- It detects and displays water depth, water temperature, fish size (small/medium/big), fish depth, and bottom contour. It has Work and Simulation Mode. Measure units of depth and temperature can be converted. Sonar Beam Angle: 90 degree. Depth Range: 2.6-131FT/0.8-40M. Maximum Distance between the sensor and the screen: 262FT/80M.
- No need to drill hole in your boat hull to install the sensor any more. Two small holes on the sensor allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want.
- Note: 1. Press and hold 3 seconds to turn on the display. 2. The sensor will turn on automatically when cast into water. 3. When the sensor is off, its battery Indicator on the display is incorerct. Red indicator light on the sensor will turn off when it is fully charged. If you would like to check the sensor's battery status from the display, please put the sensor in water. It will turn on when it floats on water. The sensor's battery Indicator on the display will then display correctly.
- Warranty and Brand Support: The Venterior Portable Fish Finder is covered by a 2-year Warranty. Any issue of the fish finder after purchase, please don't hesitate to contact our brand support, we will response within 24 hours every day online.