Are you trying to buy a new automatic transmission additive but you can’t figure out which one is the best?
Don’t worry, Because our team has spent more than 50 hours researching, comparing, and testing the different options available in the market nowadays to be able to compile the following list of picks for the best automatic transmission additive you can purchase right away from Amazon. The items are ranked from 1 to 10 based on many key points mentioned at the end of this article.
So without more ado … let’s Go!
Top 10 best automatic transmission additive [Hand-Picked]
So that you can have a better vision of what to expect let’s go through the products we picked for you one by one and see the features that come with it in brief.
Lucas LUC10009 Transmission Fix 24 oz., Brown (Packaging May Vary) , White
- Lucas Transmission Fix Stops Slip, Hesitation, Rough Shifting In Worn Transmissions And Completely Eliminates Most Seal Leaks
- Fit Type: Universal
- Can be added to existing fluid without draining any out
- Improves shifting
LUCAS OIL 10441 Automatic Transmission Fluid Conditioner, 20 oz
- Improves shifting
- Extends fluid life
- AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS
- Reduces noise and shudder
Lubegard 19610 Dr. Tranny Instant Shudder Fixx 2 Ounce 2 Pack
$12.38 in stock
- The original transmission shudder fix
- A concentrated friction modifier formulated specifically for instantly eliminating torque converter lock-up shudder
- Provides four times less wear than regular ATF
- For use in any automatic transmission fluid (not for use in Ford Type F or CVT applications)
- Voted top product by transmission professionals
Hot Shot's Secret - HSSTSE32Z Shift Restore Automatic Transmission Additive 32 Fluid Ounce Bottle
- Hot Shot's Secret Shift Restore is engineered to safely dissolve the harmful gum and varnish that forms over time on the surface of precision transmission component
- Reduces transmission operating temperatures with high performance ester formula
- Our Shift Restore formula acts as a high-quality transmission lubricant that serves as a hydraulic fluid, lubricating fluid and heat transfer fluid; reduce the coefficient of friction and prevent the critical engine parts from overheating
- Shift Restore's formula is designed to instantly attach itself to all of your transmission's metal parts, preventing deposits from varnish and metal-to-metal contact
- Reduces transmission wear, erratic and inconsistent shifting, hesitation and rough operation, and excessive noise and vibration
Bar's Leaks 1416 Super Transmission Fix - 16.9 oz.
1 used from $10.85
- Stop Slipping, Rough Shifting, & Seals Fluid Leaks
- Works in all Automatic, Manual, CVT, & Dual Clutch Transmissions
- Reduces Noise
- Renews Worn Bands
- Bar's Leaks Super Transmission Fix is a synthetic blend treatment for transmission fluid, seals, metal surfaces, bands and clutch plates.
Lubegard 60902 Automatic Transmission Fluid Protectant, 10 oz.
- Prevents overheating, reducing elevated operating temperatures up to 40 degrees Farenheit - Optimizes total transmission performance
- Eliminates transmission fluid foaming and oxidation and reduces wear throughout the transmission
- Eliminates clutch chatter and torque converter shudder; Softens and modifies harsh shifts making them quicker in duration
- Extends fluid life / Raises the thermal and oxidative stability of the fluid
- Only protectant that increases the fluid’s ability to transfer heat / Protects new seals and permanently restores older seals to a like-new condition, without adverse side effects
Prolong Super Lubricants PSL15000 Transmission Treatment - 8 oz.
- Includes a Formula with Anti-Friction Metal Treatment Technology
- Features Engineering Designed to Treat Metal Surfaces Through a Molecular and Chemical Process
- Offers Molecules that Interact with Metal Surfaces and Chemically Bond to Create a Protective Layer that Reduces Damaging Friction and Heat
- Offers to Treat the Metal Surfaces of Both Standard (Manual) and Automatic Transmissions
- Features a Formula that Promotes Smoother Manual Shifts and Helps Restore Responsiveness in Automatic Transmissions
zMAX 51-306 - Transmission Formula - for Automatic and Manual Transmissions - Reduces Carbon Build-Up - Lubricates Metal and Gears - Keeps Seals Supple - Improves Shifting Performance - 6 oz.
- PROTECT YOUR VEHICLE: zMAX Transmission Formula is easy to use! Micro-lubrication soaks into metal surfaces improving lubrication to reduce gear wear and varnish buildup. Keeps seals supple, preventing leaks and improving shifting.
- TRANSMISSION EFFICIENCY: Improve performance by adding the formula to your transmission fluid to reduce slippage and rough shifting. Brings back smooth shifting gears resulting in an improved response. Add every time you change your transmission fluid.
- TRANSMISSION LUBRICANT: Cleans varnish for smoother shifting and lubricates bearings, gears, and the hydraulic system. Perfect for both automatic or manual transmissions. Not for use in CVT transmissions. Does not void manufacturer's warranties.
- ECONOMICAL PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE: Pour into transmission fluid to keep the gears lubricated and in top condition. The eco-friendly formula is industry tested, mechanic trusted and improves the performance and the driving experience.
- TRUSTED QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE: zMAX is proud to be the Official Micro-lubricant of Speedway Motorsports. Trusted for over 80 years, the USA made Transmission Formula saves money at the pump and extends the engine life of all your vehicles.
BG ATC Plus
$18.20 in stock
- BG ATC Plus enhances properties of both new and used automatic transmission fluid.
- It improves fluid oxidation stability, thereby prolonging fluid life and the life of the transmission.
- It prevents leaks by conditioning hardened seals-keeping them soft and pliable.
- BG ATC Plus helps control transmission shudder' retards formation of sludge and varnish deposits and prevents foaming.
RVS Technology T6A Automatic Transmission Treatment. for transmissions with an Oil Capacity up to 6 qt. Safe for All Automatic/Dual Clutch transmissions, DSG, S-Tronic, PDK
- Prolonges life cycle of components (30-70%)
- Reduces replacement demand of costly spare parts as wear process almost stops
- Internal heat production that burns oil is reduced, which is the leading cause of failure in an transmission
- Reduces vibration & noise level allowing the transmission to operate smoother
- One treatment lasts a minimum of 60,000 miles.
We understand that it can be very hard to select your desired product, especially If there are hundreds and hundreds of brands, colors, and even items with nearly the same features.
Before you go ahead and purchase any item, we highly recommend that you check out the list of key factors we have given below because it will make the process of comparing and picking out the right product a bit easier.
Not only that, but we also have gone through a wide range of the automatic transmission additive and spent hours and hours researching and comparing a variety of products in terms of specs, size, color, price, and much more.
Our research that is actually based on the same factors has helped us a lot to professionally select the 10 top-rated automatic transmission additive which we have revealed and shared with you early on. All these options are great so you can’t go wrong with your purchase.
Let’s take a look at the key points.
How to pick out the right automatic transmission additive for you?
Do you feel very stressed whenever you try to do some shopping online and attempt to pick a product from a huge selection of items offered in the marketplaces nowadays?. Do questions and doubts creep into your mind?
No worries. We got you covered and have done the whole process of comparing, researching, and selecting the greatest items for you. We’re confident we did a good job at finding convenient products for each and every individual or at least the majority of them.
But still, it’s important for you to do further research on automatic transmission additive that you have considered buying. Here are some questions that you should ask yourself before getting a new product:
is the item I am buying worth the investment?
What features and benefits does it offer?
Why do I need to buy the automatic transmission additive?
What budget I am willing to spend?
You might have more questions than that. Though, we think those are the most common ones that pop up in anyone’s mind. The only effective way to decide is to get as much information from reliable online sources as you possibly can.
Concerning the online sources you can check out:
- Some buying guides, reviews and articles talking about the product you want to buy, the features it contains and basically all the how-to’s about it.
- Video tutorials on Youtube for people who purchased the products and their experience with it.
- Word of mouth from your friends and family who already have got that particular item or a similar one.
- Check what do people say about the product on various online forums.
Using the most known and reputable sources will ensure you get your hands on the best automatic transmission additive available on the current market and a great value for your money.
Since our goal is to provide the most authentic and objective buyer guides, we use both manual research and AI software to spot some amazing options available for what you’re looking for. Thus, we rely on a lot of factors that include and are not limited to the following ones:
1 – Brand value:
Every brand that sells automatic transmission additive has to manufacture a unique product and come up with totally something in order to be able to compete and gain customers. Consequently, the popular brands might be expensive than the brand-new and not established ones.
2 – Features:
It gives you a better understanding of the material, software, and technologies used to produce the item which is great because you can rely on that to figure out whether the product is going to do the job for you or not.
3 – Product value:
This is a metric that measures how much bang for the buck you get when you purchase your automatic transmission additive.
4 – Customer Reviews:
This is simply the number of people who have purchased the product and rated their experience. This is very important for you to collect some useful thoughts about the item you would like to purchase.
5 – Customer Ratings:
It might seem like it’s similar to the aforementioned factor but it’s not. There is a small difference, the customer ratings is a grade given to the product based on the average rating provided by real-world users who have bought the automatic transmission additive.
6 – Product Quality:
When it comes to the quality of product, you need to remember that you don’t get what you pay for, sometimes less and other times even more.
7 – Product Reliability:
Whenever you talk about reliability you definitely end up measuring how durable a product is. In fact, How long it will be working out for you.
Disco Santiago’s goal is to provide the most objective guides to help you as a buyer therefore, we always make sure all the content and information provided is up to date. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
To sum things up finding the best automatic transmission additive that suits your needs is not difficult when you have a clear vision about what do you need exactly and the list of factors to take into account.
That’s it for today’s topic, we hope you’ve enjoyed reading it. If Yes we wonder if you can share it.
Otherwise, stay awesome (: